By using this service you agree to the following.
- This Service can only be used for academic research, educational, demonstration, testing and evaluation purposes. The use in commercial production environments is forbidden.
- The Service imposes the following limits: at most 1000 variables, at most 1000 constraints, task size at most 1Mb, solution time of at most 20 seconds. The size limits refer to the MOSEK low-level task; note that Fusion can introduce auxiliary variables and that a semidefinite variable counts as the number of entries in its upper-triangular part.
- If the task exceeds the size limit an HTTP error will be returned. If the number of variables/constraints exceeds the limits, the optimizer will return MSK_RES_ERR_SERVER_PROBLEM_SIZE. If the time limit is reached the optimizer will exit with termination code MSK_RES_TRM_USER_CALLBACK.
Privacy and security
- You acknowledge that all communication between the MOSEK clients and this Service uses an unencrypted HTTP connection. Note that any variable/constraint names defined in the task will also be included in the task and transmitted.
- By using this Service you acknowledge that the data you submit does not include any personal, trade secret or otherwise sensitive information.
- You agree that the task files submitted by using this Service can be stored by MOSEK for an indefinite period of time and can be used by MOSEK for statistical and research purposes.
- MOSEK will not release your task files to any third party.
- The Service is provided as is, without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including without any warranty as to title, merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. MOSEK does not warrant that the results obtained with this service will be accurate or complete, or that any results at all can be obtained.
- The Service can be switched on and off at any time without warning. The scope of the Service, including size and time limits, can be changed at any time without warning.